Baby Sit-To-Stand Learning & Activity Walker
Material: Plywood MDF Juniper Wood
Ages: 12 months +
Size (cm): 34.5×28.5×40
Packaging: Close box
- Learning to walk is a really joyful event so make way and watch out world! This baby walker will encourage your little one to be more active and confidently enjoy their first steps in the early stages of learning to walk.
- This sturdy walker provides a base for pulling themselves up, makes pushing a breeze and encourages them to put one little foot in front of the other as they hold onto the walker’s handle bar for balance and get ready to discover the world! They will be zooming past you in no time with this designed walker.
- The walker will boost and promote physical strength, agility and coordination and make those first steps unforgettable and engaging, for your baby and of course for you, the parent!
- The brightly painted blocks and shapes add that extra bit of entertainment while teaching your little one problem solving techniques and fine motor skills while helping nurture and develop their own natural abilities. Help them solve the jigsaw puzzle of blocks to fit in the cart’s base or simply build the blocks into all sorts of structures. They can fill their walker with sand, push, pull and play with it… the opportunities are
endless… all while learning at the same time!
- Simple to assemble with rubber wheels and vibrantly coated with non-toxic paint.